Brochure - Technical specifications
Technical information - SEHAZ double acting
Technical information - SEHAZ single acting and spring-return
The safety electrohydraulic actuator
Compact, with strong torque and directed towards safety
The SEHAZ actuator’s design is impressive: You achieve maximum safety of automation and while running your processes. And all of this with a minimum design size and low weight. The SEHAZ line allows costs and time spent in the operation, installation and maintenance of your automation application to be immediately reduced to a minimum. The SEHAZ can be equipped with up to 4 integrated safety systems and thanks to its special adaptation system can be easily mounted on any valve. There is no need for additional supply connections or complex air compressors with their notoriously long supply lines. The SEHAZ is the actuator geared towards the safe operation of ball valves, butterfly valves, plug valves, louvers, dampers and all other 90° valves.
- Variable torque
- Compact design
- Even after a complete power failure, the system remains operational for up to three successive automatic drives using stored power and, beyond this is also equipped with an integrated hand pump.
- Adjustable actuation speed / times
- User friendly, variable power supply 24 V DC, 115 V AC, 230 V AC, 380V AC.
- Power supply possible at distances of up to 1,000 meters
- Bus-capable system available
- Enormously reduced power consumption: only 1/10 that of a comparable electric actuator with the equivalent torque.
- Highest level of safety, up to four safety features:
- bladder accumulator / piston accumulator
- Hand pump
- Spring closing / spring opening
- Battery backup system possible
- Highly visible position indicator
- Individualized installation positions
- Easily adjustable end stops
- No connection to your pipeline operating media to escape into the surrounding atmosphere (closed system)
- Greatest degree of environmental friendliness and efficiency of any actuator system