electro hydraulic actuator unit for operation with alternating current
Powerful, distance stable, reliable
As is the case with every Fahlke actuator, the DEHAZ represents a perfect, economical automation solution and can be found, for example, in gas pipeline compressor stations or – in its non-explosion proof version - for automating water lines.
The DEHAZ is capable for automating all types of ball valves, butterfly valves, plug valves, louvers, dampers and other 90° valves.
- Variable and adjustable torque
- The power consumption of the Fahlke DEHAZ actuator is a mere 1/10 that of purely electric actuators operating at the same torque and with the same actuation time.
- The actuation time can be adjusted in both directions in order to achieve an optimum adjustment of the control process.
- Easy installation on every valve.
- Power supply possible over longer distances.
- The DEHAZ can be mounted up to 1,000 m from the power supply.
- Based on the narrower cable diameter, the cable connection is simpler and significantly more economical than is the case with a comparable electric actuator.
- Available with emergency hand pump actuation system.
Controller setup and safety backup